Client Advisor - Beaudesert
Who We Are.
Amplifon are a team of 16,000 employees located across 29 countries. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
What We Do.
With over 300 clinics across Australia. We offer exclusive, all around, highly customised hearing care solutions and services, guiding our customers through their journey to rediscover all the emotions of sound.
About This Role.
We are on the lookout for an energetic and customer-centric individual to join our amazingly talented team working in Beaudesert!
As someone who loves helping people to rediscover the emotions of sound, you will:
- Perform hearing screening checks and hearing aid maintenance (Full training provided)
- Provide face-to-face and phone based customer support
- Confirm/schedule customer appointments through Diary and Inbox management
- Source external lead generation opportunities and roll-out local marketing initiatives to drive customer engagement
- Assist our clinics to perform more effectively through reporting and solution follow-ups
- Provide administrative support to our Audiologists (ordering, filing, mail and payment management)
If you’re a superstar who loves to offer amazing customer support and client care, then we would love to hear from you!
In addition to your enthusiasm and passion for helping people, you will need:
- Prior experience in fast-paced customer service roles (retail industry preferred) and achieving Sales related targets
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Full Australian Drivers Licence and access to a personal vehicle
What's On Offer.
- Permanent, full-time, Monday - Friday 8.30-5pm
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus/Incentives on quarterly performance!
- Birthday Leave!
- Earn $$$ through our Employee Referral Program!
- Company provided uniform + uniform allowance!
- Discounted Flu Vaccinations!
- Discounted Private Health Insurance through Australian Unity!
- Best of all – opportunity to grow your career in a multi-national Company!!
We are looking to fill this position immediately so please apply now. Due to overwhelming responses, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: