- Casual and Permanent Part time Opportunities available
- Be a part of a team focussed on providing high quality Aged Care services
- Enjoy working on the beautiful Mt Tamborine
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse in an aged care setting
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts 24/7
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to complete documentation and reports accurately and efficiently
- Excellent time management and team leadership skills
- A genuine interest in supporting and providing quality care to the elderly
- Current Police History Check, Flu Vaccination
- Supportive, friendly, team-based work environment with an excellent culture
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Competitive base hourly rates + relevant penalties
Beaumont Care is an Australian family owned and operated provider of aged care and supported living services on the north side of Brisbane and on the tranquil Tamborine mountain. Our people are the key to extending attentive and warm-hearted care to every person in our care and peace of mind for their loved ones. Our priority is helping those we care for find joy and meaning every day.
Beaumont Care Mt Tamborine offers quality care set in a tranquil environment. Enjoy the closeness of working with the residents in this 38-bed facility that caters to a range of aging in place needs or offers families respite services.
Beaumont Care are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join the team on a permanent part time basis. Shifts are available working a mixture of morning, afternoon or night shifts across 7 days, so it is preferred if you have the availability to work all of the above. You will use your knowledge and passion for caring for the elderly to ensure the provision of high quality, person-centred care to our residents.
To be considered for this role you will have:
Beaumont Care offers:
Beaumont Care are seeking enthusiastic candidates who are committed to making a difference in residents’ lives. If this sounds like you, then click Apply now! Please ensure you submit a current resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and availability. For further information about Beaumont Care, please visit our website www.beaumontcare.com.au.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: