- Permanent Part time role leading the clinical care of aged care residents
- Enjoy this hands-on role working closely with residents, Doctors and Allied Health Professionals and families to gain the best outcomes
- Attending to the doctors rounds 3 days per week,
- Ensuring all resident documentation is up to date, and
- Leading the staff in the delivery of quality care, among other duties.
- AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse
- Strong clinical background and expertise in care for the aged
- Previous experience in a similar role, highly regarded
- Experience working in an Aged Care environment
- Knowledge and understanding of ACFI and the Aged Care Accreditation process
- Current Police Clearance Certificate
- Current Flu Vaccination
Beaumont Care is Australian family owned and operated and provides quality, person-centred care and supported living services for the aged, disabled, and disadvantaged in care communities at North Brisbane, Northern Caboolture, and the Gold Coast Hinterland. Our people are the key to extending attentive and warm-hearted care to every person in our care and peace of mind for their loved ones. Our priority is helping those we care for find joy and meaning every day.
Beaumont Care Mt Tamborine is a quaint 38-bed residential aged care community located a stones throw from shops and amenities with beautiful gardens and a rural outlook. Residents enjoy a range of activities and outings, and the home has a family-like atmosphere. Staff provide quality, personalised 24/7 care designed to suit each residents’ individual needs and choices, including respite services and ageing in place.
About the Role:
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced, passionate Clinical Nurse to join the team on a permanent part time basis, working 5 hours per day, 5 days per week. You will also be on-call to support staff after hours every second week. This key role has responsibility for:
You will work closely with residents, their families and loved ones, staff, Doctors and Allied Health Professionals to ensure the highest quality care is provided and residents choices are respected.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
Interested? Then don't wait - click on "Apply" now to submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience for this role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: