Use your incredible people skills to support and care for people living in the beautiful Scenic Rim area – just 30 minutes from the centre of Logan, and 1 hour from the centres of Ipswich and the Gold Coast.
Beaucare is a not-for-profit agency based in Beaudesert with a very long and proud history of supporting our communities.
Our region is growing very quickly and Beaucare is also growing so we can meet the future needs of our vibrant, eclectic and resilient communities. With the current population growth and the introduction of the NDIS and Aged Care Packages, our client numbers have increased significantly and we currently have a new opportunity available within our Administration team.
We value and respect our staff, building on individual strengths and providing opportunities for further growth and learning. If you are looking for a working environment where you have everyday contact with beautiful natural surroundings, your feedback is encouraged and listened to, your skills recognised and your need for work/life balance appreciated, we are the organisation for you.
What we offer
- A caring, values based organisation.
- A supportive team of passionate, dedicated professionals.
- Rewarding work that will make a positive impact on others and the community.
- Attractive salary packaging including $15,900 packaging limit plus $2650 for meals and entertainment expenses per FBT year. (This enables you to pay for certain things from your pre-tax gross salary and thus reduce the amount of tax you pay).
- Generous training and professional development.
- Caring and supportive supervision and support to do your job well.
- Flexible working arrangements.
About the role
The Rostering Coordinator will be responsible for all rostering and other administration duties to support day to day operations within the CHSP (Commonwealth Home Support Program), HCP (Home Care Packages) QCSS (Queensland Community Support Scheme) and NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) programs.
This will include:
- Developing staff rosters to ensure that in home services are delivered according to the clients’ care plans and agreed requirements.
- Liaising with clients regarding any changes to scheduled supports and providing clients with timely and relevant information regarding their services.
- Assisting with employee queries regarding their rosters.
- Keeping accurate, detailed and up to date information on care staff competencies and availability.
- Providing a customer focused service within an office environment.
Your skills and experience
- Scheduling or rostering experience using electronic client management systems (E-Case and Visicase or similar) in a customer service role is essential.
- Certificate level qualification in Administration and knowledge of rostering and payroll systems that support 24/7 care and services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with excellent time management skills and ability to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- A high level of computer literacy including working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to adapt to other IT systems.
- Highly developed verbal, telephone and written communication skills to communicate professionally with the elderly, people with a disability and their families, with team members, management and members of the community.
- The ability to work independently, using initiative and focus on outcomes as well as working as part of a team.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience in Disability and/or Aged Care sector.
- Demonstrated ability to apply award requirements to rostering process.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check or Positive Notice Yellow Card (or eligible to obtain NDIS Worker Screening Check)
- Working with Children (Blue Card) check (or eligible to obtain)
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (desirable)
Please apply via Seek.
To find out more about the position please contact Ainsley Hinkins on 07 5541 4216
Applications close Monday 21st June at 5.00pm
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: